The Girls in Tech Catalyst Conference is back—and it’s returning to the hub of entrepreneurship, innovation and tech, San Francisco! Join us for three incredible days of raw, gritty, authentic “TedX-style” presentations from some of the most revered women in tech, business and leadership. This will be the “largest intimate” tech conference you’ll ever attend, as you hear revolutionary speakers share tales of their journey to the top, career advice, how they made tough decisions—and, most important—what sage advice they want to pass on to the next-generation of the female tech workforce.
Girls in Tech, an organization focused on the empowerment, entrepreneurship, engagement, and education of women in technology, is proud to announce the fifth annual Catalyst Conference, a very special event designed to celebrate women at all levels of their career. Catalyst attracts a powerhouse audience from every corner of tech: entrepreneurs, software engineers, product marketers, venture capitalists, high-tech employees, students, digital marketers, innovators and more. And it all happens at Bespoke in San Francisco, June 20-22.
The highlight of Girls in Tech Catalyst is inspiring keynotes from female leaders. The conference also offers attendees authentic networking opportunities, a platform to exchange ideas and connect with other inspiring women. We’ll be layering in meaningful workshops and evening fun, including a kick-off cocktail party. This is your chance to create lasting business relationships and learn concrete skills that could have a considerable impact on the technology industry at large—and your career.
There are more than two dozen speakers confirmed for this year’s event, including:
- Amy Bunszel, Vice President, AutoCAD Products, Autodesk
- Leah Busque, Founder & CEO, TaskRabbit
- Sandy Carter, Social Business Evangelist & General Manager, Cloud Ecosystem & Developers, IBM
- Mercedes De Luca, COO, Basecamp
- Debra Jensen, CIO, Charlotte Russe
- Rashmi Kumar, Vice President of Information Technology, McKesson
- Fran Maier, Founder & Chair of the Board, TRUSTe and co-founder of Match.com
- Monique Morrow, CTO, New Frontiers Engineering, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cheryl Porro, Senior Vice President, Technology & Products, Salesforce
- Kara Swisher, Executive Editor & Co-Founder, Re/Code
- Jennifer Tejada, CEO of PagerDuty
- Kristen Wolberg, Vice President of Technology, PayPal
Featured discussion topics include:
- Fueling the She-Economy: Why It Matters
- Building Your Brand, Networking, and Showcasing You
- Practical Product Marketing: Engaging your Customers to Drive Advocacy and Growth
- Finding Your Sweet Spot
- What it Takes to Build a Great Company: Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make That No One Talks About
- How the Accelerated Learning Model is Helping to Alter the Gender Disparity in the Technology Workforce